Antique Victorian Castle Brooch Sterling Silver Nottingham Robin Hood Souvenir
Antique Victorian Castle Brooch Sterling Silver Nottingham Robin Hood Souvenir. We are now offering for sale this lovely antique Victorian sterling silver Nottingham Castle Souvenir Brooch. Signed JWT for James Walter Tiptaft, J W Tiptaft & Son Ltd, city Birmingham, England, dated 1892. Brooch is in good vintage condition ith minor wear to back. C clasp needs to be replaced.
It has been cleaned and hand polished. See photos for full description.
All reasonable & serious offers considered. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "cind-house" and is located in this country: US.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Type: Brooch
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Color: Silver
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Metal Purity: 925
- Department: Women
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Shape: Oval
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Any Occasion, All Occasions
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Signed: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Vintage: Yes
- Theme: Beauty, Fairytale & Fantasy, Fashion & Costumes, Castle, Robin Hood, British Heritage
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Antique: Yes
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Handmade: Yes
- Year Manufactured: Pre-1920
- Features: Engraved, Handmade, Fully Hallmarked, Hallmarked
- City: Birmingham
- Date: 1892
- Silver Smith /Jeweler: James Walter Tiptaft, J W Tiptaft & Son Ltd
- Souvenir: Nottingham Castle
- Known for: Robin Hood, Sherwood Forrest, Sheriff of Nottingham